|Black Box and Gray Box Automated Trading|
If you want to become an automated trader and/or use automation to assist you with trading, this is what you will need to get started:
1. Computer skills. You should be able to navigate basic computer menus and utilize ubiquitous software features.
2. A reasonably spec'd computer. Click here if you don't know what that means. Note: You do not need to spend thousands. You need a "Trading PC" as your equipment, NOT a PC on steroids for gaming. Assuming you do not have a computer, expect to spend about $1400 total for a multiple flat panel monitor configuration.
3. A computer desk for your PC and a chair.
4. A funded brokerage account (with at least $2000 on deposit) that supports NinjaTrader. Click here for a list of brokers that support NinjaTrader.
5. A purchased or leased license for NinjaTrader. Click here.
6. A purchased or leased license for TMAT1, TMAT2, or TMAT-C. Click here.
|Traders Mojo 2007 All Rights Reserved.|
risk of loss in trading, automated trading, or any type of trading
"online or otherwise" can be substantial. Before you begin to
trade stocks, futures, options, currencies, etc. you should familiarize
yourself with the risk before you begin. Trading of any type may not
be suitable for you and there are absolutely no guarantees of success. We do NOT offer
account management services on this website. Before trading with
the brokerage of your choosing you must read their relevant
risk disclosure statements, warnings, and disclaimers.